Senior Home Care & Elderly Companion Services London Ontario
What is the Key to Our Senior Care?
As our loved ones age, they might find it increasingly difficult to perform simple day-to-day tasks. They might need extra attention and become more susceptible to illnesses and injuries. Our caregivers are well trained and experienced in providing the best possible person care for your loved one. You can be confident that people you love will receive the support and comfort they need while at home.
Our caregivers are reliable, knowledgeable and compassionate. We ensure that all of our caregivers understand the difficulties that you and your loved ones might be going through and that they have the necessary experience, training and interpersonal skills to care for your loved one. Our caregivers are qualified to provide services such as:
- Assistance with personal hygiene such as bathing, toileting, grooming and dressing
- Helping with mobility including driving to and from a location or appointment
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating
- Ensuring that the medication is taken on time and scheduling of appointments
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Engaging in activities such as games, shopping, outings and walks
Elderly Companion Services
Unique Elderly In-Home Plans
Get Senior Assistance & Elderly Care Help Right Away
We understand that relationships cannot be forced. This is why our caregivers are carefully matched with our clients to make sure that they have compatible personalities and share similar interests and activities. We want for your loved one to have someone with whom they can talk to about events in their live, spend time with and someone they can confide in.
Developing a Plan of Care
Monitor & Managing